Wow, I've been away for a long time. So much has changed since I set up my first blog in 2006. So much that they seem to have lost my blog and trying to follow the link trail to re-connect it to my dashboard is fruitless. So I shall begin again... as we must do so many times... and re-learn how to do this.
I did figure out quickly how to add the countdown ticking away below. And I'm sitting here on this Tuesday evening as the wait begins for the results of the presidential election. There's an undercurrent of nerves and general uneasiness that's been with me all day. Actually it's been there for weeks, but the whole thing comes to a head tonight. I still can't get my head around how my country can be so completely and neatly divided into camps. Can't understand how those "others" can think the way they do, given the current situation in our lives, our country, the world. Sigh. I will either be relieved and joyful and hopeful for the future by morning or ... not.
Still hopeful at the moment. May the Force be with us.
Nin
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And I'm watching youuuuuu!
LOL.
Well, Nin, looks like we have a good reason to be joyful and hopeful for the future again.
The Force, The Goddess, and at least 52% of the voting public were with us this time. Whew.
It's about time.
Peace,
Sudey
Post a Comment